Simply No Mould

  • Sale
  • Regular price $9.95
Tax included.


Made in Australian by Simply Clean

Size: 500ml

Simply NO Mould is a healthy alternative to harsh chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.

Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.

Safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass

Not suitable for use on unsealed timber, copper, brass, marble, fabric, carpet and materials or surfaces liable to fade.

Safe for food preparation surfaces

Family safe and earth safe

Mild bleaching of mould stains

Non corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals

No artificial fragrance

Colour free

Toxin & sensitiser free

No animal testing or animal products

Palm oil free

Good for people, good for the planet.

Ingredients:

Hydrogen peroxide (biodegradable mould killer & mild stain remover), citric acid, alcohol (plant derived ethanol, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate & polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable surfactants), water.

 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

DOES SIMPLY NO MOULD CONTAIN CHLORINE?

No. Simply NO Mould contains 5% hydrogen peroxide, which kills the mould and has a mild bleaching effect.

HOW DOES SIMPLY NO MOULD WORK?

Simply NO Mould has a double oxygen action. Firstly, the power ingredient in Simply NO Mould, hydrogen peroxide, utilizes the power of its oxygen (O) molecule to penetrate the cells of mould and germs and dissolves them away (using a process called oxidation). Secondly, the hydrogen peroxide combines with the readily biodegradable cleaners in Simply NO Mould to create a mild bleaching action which, over time, removes the colour of the dead mould. (Dead mould is often black which looks unsightly, especially in shower cubicles).

DOES SIMPLY NO MOULD CONTAIN ANYTHING OTHER THAN HYDROGEN PEROXIDE?

Yes. Simply NO Mould also contains gentle, biodegradable cleaners and food grade citric acid.

CAN SIMPLY NO MOULD ACTUALLY PREVENT MOULD FROM COMING BACK?

Yes. With routine use Simply NO Mould can prevent the regrowth of mould. This is particularly helpful in wet areas such as shower cubicles and around sinks in the kitchen and bathroom.

IS SIMPLY NO MOULD SAFE FOR USE ON MY TAPS AND SHOWERHEAD?

Yes. Unlike chlorinated mould sprays, Simply NO Mould is non-corrosive to most metals, including standard tapware. However, contact with copper and brass should be avoided.

IS SIMPLY NO MOULD SAFE AROUND FOOD E.G. AROUND MY FRIDGE SEALS?

Yes. Simply NO mould contains only food safe ingredients. Hydrogen peroxide is even recommended in National Standards for Organic Food for cleaning in organic certified food processing and production facilities.

DOES SIMPLY NO MOULD CONTAIN ANY ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES?

No. Simply NO Mould has no added fragrance. Its natural light citrus smell comes from the food grade citric acid combined with oxygen.

DOES SIMPLY NO MOULD BLEACH MOULD LIKE A CHLORINE SPRAY WOULD?

Chlorine based products often bleach the mould (so you think it’s disappeared) before you have applied enough product to kill it. The mould therefore grows back and you repeat the cycles again & again. Great for the makers of the product, but bad for your hip pocket and health.

Simply NO Mould treats and kills mould and has a mild bleaching action. Bleaching occurs gradually so you can continue to target the applications to ensure the mould is killed before it is hidden by the bleaching effect.